WATER ORTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The official meeting will start at 7.45 pm or at the conclusion of the public forum whichever is the sooner. All councillors should be present by 7.00pm.
A G E N D A
A presentation will be given by representatives from HS2 regarding the work to be carried out on Attleboro Lane
1. Chairman’s remarks
2. Apologies for absence and reasons given
3. Declaration of interests and requests for dispensation on items to be discussed.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 27th November 2019.
5. Matters arising from the minutes
6. To receive reports from Borough and County Councillors
7. To receive a report on the playground equipment
8. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
9. To receive an update from the maintenance committee
10. Report from the personnel committee
11. To discuss the grass verges on Birmingham Road
12. To consider the quote from Croner regarding HR matters
13. To consider the planting of a memory tree
14. To consider the date and format of the Annual Parish Assembly
15. Financial Matters
a. To agree the precept for 2020/21
b. To agree to financially supporting the proposed Ring & Ride bus service
c. To approve the automated payments and future payments
To consider a request from the family of Derek Sellars to install a bench in his and Pauls’ memory on The Green
17. Items for next agenda