Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held at the Pavilion, Openfield Croft on Saturday 25th May 2019.
The Meeting will commence at 11.00am
- Introduction and Welcome
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 30th May 2018
- Annual Report of The Parish Council by the Chairman, Water Orton Parish Council and a Statement of the Parish Council accounts for the year ending 31st March 2019 by the clerk to the Parish Council
- Presentations/Reports from the following organisations:
- War Memorial Group and Water Orton Action Group
- Water Orton Supper Club
- Methodist Church Community and Heritage Report
- St Peter & St Paul Church Water Orton
- Water Orton Tennis Club
- Road Safety Funding
- Wilder for Wellbeing
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
Close Light refreshments will be available at the end of the meeting
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Water Orton to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised without prior notice.
For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the parish Council
(Daphne Robinson – Tel: 07444582592)
The order in which the presentations/reports are to be given is subject to change
Chairman, Water Orton Parish Council
21st May 2019