WATER ORTON PARISH – NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held remotely on Tuesday 24th November 2020 at 6.30pm
Meeting ID: 898 3034 3500
One tap mobile
+441314601196,,89830343500#,,,,,,0#,,817161# United Kingdom
+442030512874,,89830343500#,,,,,,0#,,817161# United Kingdom
- Introduction and Welcome
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish meeting held on 25th May 2019.
- Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Water Orton Parish Council.
- Statement of the Parish Council accounts for the year end 31st March 2020 by the Clerk of the parish council.
- Presentations/Reports from the following organisations:
- Hs2 – Representatives from Hs2 – Jonathon Lord Balfour Beatty Vinci – Hayden Wright
- Water Orton Tennis Club
- Water Orton Rugby Club – Mick Lee
- Water Orton Speedwatch – Judith Cleaver
- Water Orton Action Group & War Memorial Committee – Judy Macdonald
- St Peter & St Paul’s Church – Rev. Paul Tullett
- The Methodist Church – Mrs Margaret Smith
- Water Orton Cricket Club – Mr David Cox
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest
The Annual Parish Meeting is an opportunity for residents on the Electoral Roll for Water Orton to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. If there are any questions for Hs2 please send these in writing to the clerk no later than 20th November 2020. If there are other matters to be raised, it would be helpful to have written notice prior to the meeting but this is not essential. Matters can be raised without prior notice (except for Hs2).Please contact the clerk via email – email@example.com Tel: 07444582592
Chairman, Water Orton Parish Council
17th November 2020