WATER ORTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are invited to the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held at the Pavilion, Openfield Croft on Thursday 25th November 2021 at 6.30pm when the following issues will be considered. The official meeting will start at 6.45pm or at the conclusion of the public forum, whichever is sooner. Please ensure you are present by 6.25pm.
Public and Press Welcome
Signature D J Robinson Clerk to the Council Date: 19.11.21
- Chairman’s Remarks.
- Apologies for absence and reasons given.
- Declaration of interests and requests for dispensation on items to be discussed.
- Report from Police.
- To receive an update from Hs2.
- To approve the minutes of the following meetings:
a) Parish Council Meeting held on 28th October 2021.
b) Extraordinary Parish Council meeting held on 9th November 2021.
- Clerk’s Report.
- To receive reports from Borough and County Councillors.
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan.
- To receive an update from the maintenance committee including the Playground equipment.
- To receive an update on the Play Equipment Project Working Group.
- To agree on how to move forward on reducing speeding through the village.
- To receive comments on the Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment Methodology.
- To receive an update from a representative of the school board of governors.
- To consider including the bowls club maintenance costs in the council budget.
- Financial Matters.
a) To approve electronic and future invoice payments
b) To receive an update on financial matters.
- To receive a report on the meeting with the Company of the Curtain.
||Winter plants for planters
|Water Oton in Bloom
||Transfer of planter sponsor money
||Website admin October 2021
|Planters – DR
||Tubs for Memorial site
||Fuel and keys cut
||HR Service October2021
||New shutter door for pavilion
||Electricity for the pavilion -Nov 21
||Salaries, PAYE & NIC for Oct 2021
||Garage Rent – November
|D Burley – Coleshill TH
||Plants for planters
||Broadband for pavilion – November 21
||Vodafone – November 21
||Expenses working from home
|D Robinson – RBL
||Donation to First Responders
||Printer cartridge & paper towel rolls
||HR Service November 2021